Thursday, November 11, 2004

And so, it begins..

I have done it before, but I am doing it now for real....that's right....a political blog. My name is Brendon Mills. But, I am known on various political, dating and chat sites as 'Millsy'. People think I am nuts. People think I say stupid things, people think I shit-stir, people think I live only to give insults. People like me, people dont. On the surface, I am a left winger. Indeed, I support all the warm fuzzy ideas such as public ownership and operation of infrastructure (not those wimpy 'private public partnerships' where the private sector calls the shots and the term 'public' is just an afterthought to make us sleep better at night.), free universal health and education where NOONE is left out (As defined in the universal declaration of human rights), a living wage and protection of workers rights, the right of workers to form unions and bargain for better pay and condition, to be upheld at gunpoint if nessesary. I belive in cheap public housing, and a safety net for the poor - at reasonable levels. I belive in dignity for all human beings, and the right of everyone to parcipitate in society. You know, all those things. I have various views on other things, such as the 'international situation', and so-called social and family issues, on which I belive to be somewhere between liberal and conservative However, these views will be voiced as this blog progresses. And dont worry, I plan on floating some constructive ideas, too :-)

And woe betide those who are opposed to those consepts and ideas. On this blog, I will pull no punches. Bascially, no-one will be safe, apart from those close to be. If I belive that someone is a right-wing incompassionate prick, I will say so, whether it be that arch-free-marketeer, Don Brash, or the perineal basher of single mothers, the disgusting little strumpet, Lindsay Mitchell. No-one is safe. Look out right-wingers, Millsy is here, and he will say what his fellow lefties can only dream. The left are wimps. But not me. Its time to kick some ass for humanity......

5 Comments:

At 2:24 AM, Blogger sagenz said...

go you good thing. we all need something to laugh about. I see that the sense of ownership has toned your language down. you accepted there might be another view in your first post.
I will visit occasionally. Glad your first commenter is a libertarianish free market social liberal?
it will be entertaining rhetorically kicking your butt

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger stephen said...

A perineal basher, or a perennial basher? There's a bit of a difference...

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Uroskin said...

Kiw arses are sure big enough to be kicked. Welcome.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger BillBass said...

This should be great. More incoherent ramblings from a (self-proclaimed!) left-wing nutter.

Learn to spell right, sparky.

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a complete wanker-boy Mills.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home